THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.
Please join ASIL's Women in International Law Interest Group and co-sponsors Georgetown International Arbitration Society and DC Women in International Arbitration for a panel on women in arbitration. The panelists are:
- Gonzalo Flores, International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes, Deputy Secretary-General
- Claudia Frutos-Peterson, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP, Partner
- Terra Gearhart-Serna, U.S. Department of State, Office of the Legal Adviser, Attorney-Adviser
- Gabrielle Kaufmann-Kohler, Levy Kaufmann-Kohler, Partner
- Anne Marie Whitesell, Georgetown University Law Center, Professor of Law, LLM Program and Faculty Director, Program on International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Tracy Roosevelt, Foley Hoag LLP, Associate (moderator)
Date and Location
Free but requires registration.
ASIL is a co-sponsor of this event.