2019 ASIL Research Forum
Brooklyn Law School
Brooklyn, New York
The Society's 2019 annual Research Forum, co-sponsored by ASIL Academic Partner Brooklyn Law School, will include expert-led discussions on a variety of leading-edge international law topics and several keynote lunch discussions. The Forum will also include events designed to assist students and new professionals interested in pursuing a career in international law.
Registration (tentatively) Includes
- 20+ sessions
- Attendance at the Practitioners' Forum
- 2 lunch panels (lunch provided)
- Coffee breaks throughout the meeting
- Saturday breakfast
- 2 receptions
- 2 international law career development programs
- 1 Speed Mentoring event for students and new professionals
Details will be added in mid 2019.