This is the sixth and final part of the online symposium, Civilian Casualties: The Law of Prevention and Response. The topic of this panel is Accountability for Civilian Casualties.
Registration is required to receive the Zoom link.
- Introductory Remarks: Professor Beth Van Schaack, Stanford Law School
- Moderator: Professor Geoffrey Corn, South Texas College of Law Houston
- Olympia Bekou, Professor of International Law and Head of School, University of Nottingham School of Law
- Lieutenant Colonel John Cherry, Deputy Chair and Military Professor, Stockton Center for International Law, U.S. Naval War College
- Marie-Helene Proulx, International Criminal Defense Lawyer
The Symposium is co-sponsored by ASIL’s Lieber Society, the Stockton Center for International Law at the U.S. Naval War College, and the International Committee of the Red Cross.
Date and Location
This event is free, but registration is required.
Questions about registering? Please contact the ASIL Service Center at email@example.com or (+1) 202-939-6001.