Women in International Law Career Roundtable
This roundtable conversation, sponsored by ASIL's Women in International Law Interest Group (WILIG), will feature accomplished professionals across the international law sphere, including in academia, government, international organizations, and law firms. They will discuss their career paths and offer professional advice and insights for women interested in pursuing careers in international law. The panel will also discuss women’s unique barriers and opportunities in international legal careers and offer strategies for combating bias in the workplace. The facilitated conversation will be followed by a Q&A session.
- E.Tendayi Achiume, UCLA Law School
- Karen Bravo, Indiana University McKinney School of Law
- Yvonne Dutton, Indiana University McKinney School of Law
- Floriane Lavaud, Debevoise & Plimpton
- Lucia Solano, Permanent Misson of Colombia to the United Nations in New York
This session is organized by ASIL's Women in International Law Interest Group and co-sponsored by the Africa Interest Group, Minorities in International Law Interest Group, and New Professionals Interest Group.