This breakfast roundtable conversation, co-sponsored by the ASIL Women in International Law Interest Group (WILIG) and the Minorities in International Law Interest Group (MILIG), features accomplished professional women with experience working in international law, including at NGOs, law firms, government, and academia. They will discuss their career paths and offer professional advice and insights for women and minorities interested in pursuing careers in international law. The facilitated conversation will be followed by a Q&A and networking opportunities among the panelists and participants.
- Angelita Baeyens, Programs Director of Advocacy & Litigation, Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights
- Christina Beharry, Foley Hoag, LLP, MILIG Co-Chair
- Ashley Belyea, US Navy, JAG
- Karen Brown, George Washington University Law Center
- Nienke Grossman, University of Baltimore School of Law, WILIG Co-Chair (moderator)
Date and Location
Tillar House (ASIL Headquarters)
2223 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20008
Registration is open through July 17, and is limited to the first 75 participants.
ASIL members: $10