The ABA Section of International Law, in cosponsorship with ASIL, ASIL Academic Partner George Washington University Law School, and the Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia International Law Forum, is pleased to announce the fifth annual webcast with the Office of the Legal Adviser from the Jacob Burns Moot Courtoom at GWU Law. Attend the program in person at GWU Law or from the convenience of your desk by webcase or by teleconference. Time permitting, the audience will be given the opportunity to ask questions; those who participate by conference call or by webcast will be provided an email address for questions.
- Mary McLeod, acting legal adviser, U.S. Department of State
- Joshua Dorosin, assistant legal adviser, Office of Political-Military Affairs
- David DeBartolo, attorney adviser, Office of United Nations Affairs
- Michael Gilles, attorney adviser, Office of Economic and Business Affairs
- Samuel McDonald, attorney adviser, Office of Law Enforcement and Intelligence
Moderated by Susan Karamanian, associate dean for international and comparative studies, George Washington University Law School.
Register online here.