The American Society of International Law (ASIL), in co-sponsorship with ASIL Academic Partner George Washington University Law School (GWU Law) and the American Bar Association’s Section of International Law, is pleased to announce the sixth annual webcast with the U.S. State Department Office of the Legal Adviser from the Jacob Burns Moot Courtroom at GWU Law on Thursday, February 18, 2016, 12:00pm to 1:30pm.
“Live from L: The Iran Nuclear Deal” will take place at GWU Law and can be viewed via livestream worldwide here.
- Mary McLeod, principal deputy legal adviser, U.S. Department of State
- Paul Dean, assistant legal adviser, Office of Nonproliferation and Arms Control, U.S. Department of State
- David DeBartolo, attorney adviser, Office of United Nations Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Kimberly Gahan, attorney adviser, Office of Nonproliferation and Arms Control, U.S. Department of State
- Newell Highsmith, deputy legal adviser, U.S. Department of State
- Shubha Sastry, attorney adviser, Office of Human Rights and Refugees, U.S. Department of State
Moderated by Susan Karamanian, associate dean, GWU Law
Time permitting, the audience will be given the opportunity to ask questions; those who participate by remotely will be provided an email address for questions.