The International Organizations Interest Group of the American Society of International Law is pleased to announce that its annual works-in-progress workshop will be held on Friday, December 12th, at Columbia Law School. The following works-in-progress will be presented:
- Audrey Comstock (Cornell University), "Domestic Legal Culture and Treaty Action Behavior: A Look at Human Rights Treaties"
- Joseph F. C. DiMento (University of California, Irvine), "Environmental Governance of the Arctic: Law, Effect, Now Implementation"
- MJ Durkee (University of Washington), "The Business of Treaties"
- Greg Fox (Wayne State) and Kristen Boon (Seton Hall), "The Multilateralization of Armed Conflict and its Legal Consequences"
- Ben Heath (New York University), "The Fragmented Organization: The Logic of Contract in the Governance of Migration"
- Alberto Alvarez Jimenez (Te Piringa Faculty of Law), "The Post 9/11 Practices of the UN Security Council Related to the Right to Self-Defense Against Non-State Actors: Has Anything Changed After Resolutions 1368 and 1373 (2001)?"
- Andrew Woods (University of Kentucky), "Inexpressive International Agreements"
- David Zaring (Wharton School of Business), "A Paradigm of Global Financial Regulation."