Get ready to tackle legal issues and learn about legaltech solutions for solopreneurs and SMB owners!
Take advantage of learning from the best in the industry. Register now for the webinar and take the first step towards solving your legal problems easily: https://events.lawrina.com/how-to-tackle-legal-issues-in-2023?utm_source=calendar&utm_medium=asil&utm_campaign=templates...
On Tuesday, March 28th, at 2pm EST (11am PST)
Online, there will be a broadcast on YouTube. Registered participants will get the link one day and one hour before the webinar.
What will we discuss?
During the 60-minute session, you will learn about:
- Common legal issues entrepreneurs face;
- When you really need to consult a lawyer;
- How to solve legal issues without a legal professional;
- Tools to tackle legal challenges without hiring a lawyer.
Who should attend this webinar?
Solo entrepreneurs, SMB owners, and startups searching for legal assistance and efficient tech solutions for their daily legal tasks.
Who will join our panel?
- Host ? Head of Legal at Lawrina, Karyna Pukaniuk. Experienced tax and corporate lawyer, team leader, and legaltech pro.
- Colin Levy ? a legal tech consultant and director of Legal and Evangelist at Malbek. His mission is to bridge the tech and legal worlds.
- Yev Muchnik ? a corporate and securities attorney with extensive experience across various practice areas, including mergers and acquisitions, securities, private equity, etc.
- Alidad Vakili ? a business lawyer at Foley & Lardner LLP, based in the firm?s San Francisco office, where he is a member of the Transactions Practice.
Have any questions for our speakers?
There will be a live Q&A session after the webinar. So, prepare your questions and come to get them answered.