During this program, attendees will learn about diverse international practice areas from the perspective of panelists at a variety of federal agencies. Those interested in learning about government opportunities that exist for international practice will not want to miss this program! Light appetizers will be served. This event is sponsored by the Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia and cosponsored by ASIL.
- Faye Ehrenstamm, director, Office of Overseas Prosecutorial Development, Assistance, and Training (OPDAT), Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Imani Ellis-Cheek Sy, senior attorney advisor, regional specialist for Africa, International Bureau, Federal Communication Commission
- Kathleen Hutchinson, assistant director for regulatory policy, Office of International Affairs, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Meredith Johnston, attorney adviser, Office of the Legal Adviser for Human Rights and Refugees, U.S. Department of State
- Thomas Reilly, assistant general counsel, International and National Security Programs, U.S. Department of Energy