As part of its "Getting Started" series, the ASIL New Professionals Interest Group is pleased to start 2016 with a discussion that cuts across sectors and a chance to meet other lawyers in the field. A short, interactive panel discussion will feature insights into preparing for a career in international law. Bring questions, share perspectives, and trade insights into building a successful career in international law. Panelists at this event will share their perspectives as experienced professionals with diverse backgrounds. The moderator will pose questions to highlight professional development advice.
- Lisl Brunner, Global Network Initiative and co-chair of the NPIG (moderator)
- Anneliese Fleckenstein, counsel, International Center for the Settlement of Investment Disputes
- Brian Israel, attorney-adviser, Office of the Legal Adviser, U.S. Department of State
- Alexandra Meise, associate, Foley Hoag
- Sarah St. Vincent, human rights and surveillance fellow, Center for Democracy and Technology
A networking reception will follow the event.
Date and Location
Tillar House (ASIL headquarters)
2223 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20008
This event is free and open to the public, but registration is required.
Contact ASIL Services at email@example.com or 202-939-6001,