The audience will have the opportunity to hear from the Secretary General of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, and distinguished academia members and practitioners on recent developments in international commercial arbitration. The panel will address what arbitrators, attorneys and in-house counsel need to know.
- Antonia Tzinova, Partner, Holland & Knight LLP, Advisory Past President, WFLS
With the special participation of
- Alexander G. Fessas, Secretary General of the ICC International Court of Arbitration (Paris, France)
- Lorraine M. Brennan Esq., Arbitrator, JAMS New York, and Adjunct Professor of Law, Georgetown Law Center
- Anne Marie Whitesell, Professor of Law, LL.M. Program and Faculty Director, Georgetown Law Center, and Arbitrator
- Alexandra Bochnakova, Partner of SELAS BOCHNAKOVA, WFLS Co-Chair of Programs and Member of the Board of Governors
Free for Washington Foreign Law Society (WFLS) members, $15 for non-members, $5 for students.
Date and Location
Free for WFLS members, $15 for non-members, $5 for students.
Full details and registration here.
ASIL is a co-sponsor of this event.