U.S. industry continues to face compliance challenges and uncertainty related to sectoral sanctions and the embargo of Crimea. Join the Women's Bar Association of Washington, DC, for an off-the-record discussion with legal and policy experts from the government and private sectors on the impacts of the Ukraine- and Russia-related sanctions program on U.S. industry, an update on the current Russia policy climate, and the key compliance challenges under sectoral sanctions.
- Sharie Brown, partner, Troutman Sanders LLP
- Rachel Dondarski, senior advisor, compliance programs at the Office of Foreign Assets Control, U.S. Treasury Department
- Jessica McBroom, foreign affairs officer, U.S. Department of State
- Lynn Van Buren, assistant general counsel, global trade compliance, Verizon
- Randi Levinas, executive vice president and chief operating officer, U.S.-Russia Business Council (Invited)
Moderator: Inessa Owens, career associate, Orrick, Herrington, & Sutcliffe LLP
ASIL is a cosponsor of this event.
Date and Location
1152 15th Street, NW Washington, DC 20005
WBA/ASIL Members: $15
Student Members: $15
WBA/ASIL Members: $20
Student Members: $20
Click here to register.