This is the fourth part of a six-week Symposium. The Symposium originated as a project of ASIL’s Signature Project Initiative on Atrocity Prevention. The topic for the Week 4 Panel is:
Registration is required to receive the Zoom link.
- Introductory Remarks: Dr. Ulrike Franke, European Council on Foreign Relations
- Moderator: Dr. Larry Lewis, Vice President and Director of the Center for Autonomy and Artificial Intelligence, CAN
- Colonel Chris Korpela, Associate Professor and Director of the Robotics Research Center, U.S. Military Academy, West Point
- Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Krause, Director, Future Concepts Directorate, The Judge Advocate General's Legal Center and School
- Shawn Steene, Senior Force Planner for Emerging Technologies, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Policy
- Iben Yde, Assistant Professor of International and Operational Law, Royal Danish Defence College
The Symposium is co-sponsored by ASIL’s Lieber Society, the Stockton Center for International Law at the U.S. Naval War College, and the International Committee of the Red Cross.
Date and Location
This event is free, but registration is required.
Questions about registering? Please contact the ASIL Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+1) 202-939-6001.