This is the third part of a six-week Symposium. The Symposium originated as a project of ASIL’s Signature Project Initiative on Atrocity Prevention. The topic for the Week 3 Panel is:
Registration is required to receive the Zoom link.
- Introductory Remarks: Daniel R. Mahanty, Director, Center for Civilians in Conflict (CIVIC), US Program
- Moderator: Marla B. Keenan, Non-resident Fellow, Henry L. Stimson Center; Senior Advisor, PAX
- Colonel Joshua Berry, Deputy Chief, National Security Law Division, Office of the Judge Advocate General
- Matthew McCormack, Associate General Counsel, US Department of Defense, Office of General Counsel
- Sahr Muhammedally, Director, MENA & South Asia, Center for Civilians in Conflict
The Symposium is co-sponsored by ASIL’s Lieber Society, the Stockton Center for International Law at the U.S. Naval War College, and the International Committee of the Red Cross.
Date and Location
This event is free, but registration is required.
Questions about registering? Please contact the ASIL Service Center at email@example.com or (+1) 202-939-6001.