Compliance Professionals, the law and Ethics: Advising Leaders and Influencing Operations from the Front Lines.
Registration is required to receive the Zoom link.
- LIEUTENANT GENERAL CHARLES N. PEDE, THE JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL, U.S. ARMY (INTRODUCTORY REMARKS)
- PROFESSOR LAURIE BLANK, EMORY LAW SCHOOL (MODERATOR)
- PROFESSOR LAURA DICKINSON, THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL (PANELIST)
- MARC LINNING, SENIOR PROTECTION ADVISOR, CENTER FOR CIVILIANS IN CONFLICT (PANELIST)
- MAJOR PETE COMBE, USMC JUDGE ADVOCATE (PANELIST)
Date and Location
This event is free, but registration is required.
Questions about registering? Please contact the ASIL Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+1) 202-939-6001.