This roundtable conversation, sponsored by ASIL's Women in International Law Interest Group (WILIG), features diverse, accomplished professionals with experience working in international law, including at NGOs, law firms, international organizations, and academia. They will discuss their career paths and offer professional advice and insights for women interested in pursuing careers in international law. The conversation will be followed by a Q&A among the panelists and participants. This annual event welcomes young and experienced professionals to make new connections within the international law community.
- Anna Spain Bradley, UCLA School of Law
- Meg deGuzman, Temple Law School and WILIG Co-Chair (Moderator)
- Christie Edwards, OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR)
- Charlotte McClain-Nhlapo, The World Bank
- Nani Jansen Reventlow, Digital Freedom Fund
This session is organized by ASIL's Women in International Law Interest Group.
Date and Location
This event is free and open to all, but advance registration is required to receive the Zoom link.
Questions about registering? Please contact the ASIL Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+1) 202-939-6001.