REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
The Promise of International Law
The Society is pleased to offer not just the substantive programming that was going to be present at the in-person meeting, but a robust collection of social, networking, and career development activities for our virtual attendees. Lawyers and experts from around the world will share their input in the substantive sessions, while ASIL Interest Groups convene on the issues critical to their specialized areas of practice. Prominent figures from a variety of disciplines will engage with attendees through "ask me anything" sessions and small-group mentoring opportunities.
The Expanded Annual Meeting Program Will Include:
- 40 substantive sessions, the majority of which will be held live
- 50 hours of special sessions, side events, and additional activities expressly designed for the Virtual Annual Meeting
- 50 hours of social, networking, and career development activities
- Over 150 speakers drawn from all disciplines and practice areas in international law
- Eight keynote sessions and named lectures featuring prominent figures in international law
Date and Location
For full details, please visit www.asil.org/AM.