The organisers are pleased to invite you to attend a public international law webinar series that will bring together leading public international law practitioners, academics and arbitrators to discuss topical issues of global importance. The webinar series will be launched by a keynote address by Sir Christopher Greenwood QC and Mr Makhdoom Ali Khan SA who will discuss “current challenges to the international legal order”.
16 October 2020, 9:30 AM (London time) / 4:30 PM (Singapore time)
• Keynote Address on the "Current Challenges to the International Legal Order"
• Twenty Years of the Draft Articles on Responsibility of States for Internationally Wrongful Acts
19 October 2020, 9:30 AM (London time) / 4:30 PM (Singapore time)
• 50 Years of the Vienna Convention on the Law Of Treaties
29 October 2020, 10:00 AM (London time) / 6:00 PM (Singapore time)
• Who Represents the State?
4 November 2020, 9:30 AM (London time) / 5:30 PM (Singapore time)
• How States Organise Their Defence of International Claims
10 November 2020, 9:30 AM (London time) / 5:30 PM (Singapore time)
• The Public International Law Year in Review
• Closing address
Date and Location