MAKE AN IMPACT Your one-time or multi-year Major Gift helps assure the success of the Society’s efforts to foster knowledge of international law and promote international relations on the basis of law and justice.
Become an ASIL PatronDonors who contribute $15,000 or more (payable in a single payment or in installments for up to five years) are recognized as Patrons of the Society. Each Patron level confers the benefits described below.
- Invitations to exclusive Patron events at the ASIL Annual Meeting and throughout the year
- Recognition in the Year in Review and in the American Journal of International Law
- Complimentary ASIL membership dues for five years, including:
- Full online access to ASIL's three leading publications: the American Journal of International Law; International Legal Materials; and Proceedings of the ASIL Annual Meeting (including all archived content from 1906 to the present).
- Subscriptions to the quarterly ASIL Newsletter and the semi-monthly electronic news bulletin, IL.post.
- Twenty percent (20%) discounts on journals and non-reference books published by Cambridge University Press and on many print titles published by Brill|Nijhoff.
- Opportunities to serve as an ASIL observer at proceedings of various United Nations bodies, to participate in ASIL's 34 Interest Groups, and to contribute to ASIL publications
James Brown Scott Patron benefits, plus
- Reserved seating at Annual Meeting and Midyear Meeting Plenary sessions
- One complimentary CLE registration for each of five years
- One complimentary Midyear Meeting registration for five years
Cordell Hull Patron benefits, plus
- Lifetime exemption from membership dues
- One complimentary Annual Meeting registration for five years
Become a Sustaining ContributorDonors who contribute $5,000 or more (payable in a single payment or in installments for up to five years) become Sustaining Contributors, and are recognized as indicated below.
- Recognition in the Year in Review for five years
To make your pledge commitment now, please click here or contact Director of Development Jack Karako at email@example.com or (202) 939-6003 with questions.