Join the American Red Cross for a one-day instructor-led course designed to train field and headquarters personnel, and interested professionals, to recognize and understand situations where international humanitarian law might be applicable.
- Types of Armed Conflict
- Geneva Convention and Additional Protocol
- Fundamental Principles and Protections afforded by international law
- Distinction between Combatants and Civilians
- Civilian Direct Participations in Hostilities
- Role of the Red Cross and humanitarians in Armed Conflict
ASIL is a cosponsor of this event.