Cleveland–Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University is pleased to host a panel of leading experts in the field discuss Professor Jennifer Trahan's new book, examining the legality of the use by a permanent member of the UN Security Council of its veto while there is ongoing genocide, crimes against humanity, or war crimes. ASIL's International Criminal Law Interest Group is a co-sponsor of this event. Join the conversation on Thursday, July 23, at 12 noon ET at https://csuohio.zoom.us/j/97916923543.
- Jennifer Trahan, Clinical Professor and Director of the Concentration in International Law and Human Rights, NYU, Center for Global Affairs
- Richard Goldstone, founding Prosecutor, International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia and International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda
- Beth Van Schaack, Leah Kaplan Visiting Professor of Human Rights, Stanford Law School
- Michael Scharf, Co-Dean and Joseph C. Hostetler - BakerHostetler Professor Of Law, Case Western Reserve School of Law
- Milena Sterio (moderator), Charles R. Emrick Jr.-Cafee Halter & Griswold Professor of Law; Director, Domestic and International LL.M. Program, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
Date and Location