Today, it is essential that companies have enhanced due diligence procedures in place to ensure they have resilient and ethical supply chains that do not contribute to human rights abuses such as child and forced labor. Join the Women's Bar Association of DC for an off-the record discussion with legal and policy experts who will offer diverse perspectives on these cutting-edge issues in this increasingly important field.
- Bennett Freeman, senior advisor, Business for Social Responsibility
- Kenneth Kennedy, senior policy advisor, forced labor programs, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Immigration & Customs Enforcement
- Alice Kipel, executive director, regulations and rulings, Office of Trade, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Amy Lehr, associate, Foley Hoag LLP
- Genevieve Taft-Vazquez, global director, workplace accountability department, The Coca-Cola Company
- Nathan Lankford, Associate, Miller & Chevalier Chartered
ASIL is a cosponsor of this event.