Please join the DC Bar as a panel of experienced private, government, and non-profit attorneys speak about career paths in international law. Law students, interns, and new attorneys are encouraged to attend, as are experienced lawyers interested in practicing international law. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with panelists and other practicing international lawyers at the reception before and after the panel. Refreshments will be served.
- Lisa Davis, executive director, International Association of Women Judges
- Gaela Gehring-Flores, partner, Arnold and Porter
- Shibani Malhotra, justice team lead (acting), U.S. Department of State Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL), Office of Criminal Justice Assistance and Partnership
- Amanda Rawls, director, Africa Division, American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative
- Nancy Perkins, partner, Arnold and Porter (Moderator)
ASIL is a cosponsor of this event.