This breakfast roundtable conversation, sponsored by the Women in International Law Interest Group (WILIG) of ASIL, features accomplished professionals with experience working in international law, including at NGOs, law firms, international tribunals, and government. They will discuss their career paths and offer professional advice and insights for women interested in pursuing careers in international law. The facilitated conversation will be followed by a Q&A and networking opportunities among the panelists and participants.
- Elizabeth Cafferty, UN Women
- Ruchi Gill, Covington & Burling LLP
- Siobhan McInerney-Lankford, World Bank Legal Department
- Leslie E. Vélez, UN High Commissioner for Refugees
- Tracy Roosevelt, Foley Hoag LLP
Date and Location
Tillar House (ASIL Headquarters)
2223 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20008
ASIL members: $10
Contact Tracy Roosevelt at email@example.com with questions.