The American Society of International Law provides its members with information on the latest developments in international law, access to the larger community of international law professionals, and opportunities for professional development and public outreach. Join one of the most respected international law societies in the world and become part of a tradition of sharing and fostering knowledge of international law that spans more than a century.
• ASIL Member Brochure (Adobe Acrobat required)
• Membership Application (Adobe Acrobat required)
Join ASIL to:
- Receive 4 issues of the quarterly American Journal of International Law in print and online access to the two most recent years’ issues; 4 issues of the quarterly ASIL Newsletter (print only); and periodic electronic news items such as IL.post.
- Receive online access to the two most recent years’ issues of both the bi-monthly International Legal Materials and the yearly Proceedings of the ASIL Annual Meeting, as well as the option to purchase discounted print subscriptions to each.
- Take advantage of discounts on ASIL Publications and the Annual Meeting.
- Gain access to the online Member Service Center, including the Membership Directory.
- Participate and network at conferences, on committees, or in Interest Groups in your areas of interest or expertise.
Other benefits include eligibility to receive JSTOR for online access to the American Journal of International Law archive (1906-2009) from its first issue. In addition, your membership and contributions support the educational mission of the Society.
For a complete list of ASIL membership rates and related subscription benefits, click here.
If you are already an ASIL member, you may login to our online Member Center to view and edit your contact information, join Interest Groups, and search our Membership Directory.