ASIL 105th Annual Meeting
With over a century of tradition and experience behind it, ASIL's Annual Meeting has become the most important gathering in the field of international law. More than 1,000 practitioners, academics, and students travel to Washington, DC, each spring from all over the world to debate and discuss the latest developments in their field.
ASIL's 105th Annual Meeting, which reflected on the theme "Harmony & Dissonance in International Law" was held March 23-26, 2011 at The Ritz Carlton in Washington, DC.
Annual Meeting Photo Gallery
Questions about CLEs? Click here.
Now Available for On-Demand Viewing!
- 15 top sessions available for individual purchase ($9.95)
- Purchase all 15 sessions ($59.95)
- Purchased sessions accessible an unlimited number of times for 90 days after sale
Order Audio of Annual Meeting Sessions
- Sessions available for individual download ($9.95)
- Purchase entire conference on two CD set ($59.95)
Pre-Order the Annual Meeting Proceedings
- Purchase ASIL's official print record of the 105th Annual Meeting (starting at $100)